butterflies in savannas

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Fri Aug 31 16:47:37 EDT 2001

There are probably other ways to get the list you seek but one relatively
easy way is to start with the excellent range maps on this website
http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/distr/lepid/bflyusa/bflyusa.htm
make a short list of taxa within the geographic area of your interest and
then check the habitat notes also on this web site as well as the numerous
books that are likely available for your area. Good luck and have fun.