Holland's - The Moth Book

John.Snyder at furman.edu John.Snyder at furman.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:16:21 EST 2001

Joel M. Johnson has written and privately printed an "Update to
Nomenclature of Holland's Moth Book" and he may have some copies of it.
Contact him at 59 East 400 North, Payson UT 84651.  He lists D. fallax as
Hodges number 9281, Agriopodes fallax.

John Snyder
Furman University

Todd Redhead <todd.redhead at sympatico.ca>@lists.yale.edu on 12/06/2001