FYI - Bt Risk Negligible?

mbpi at juno.com mbpi at juno.com
Fri Dec 7 11:39:34 EST 2001

I agree!  Everything boils down to "personal agendas;" not fact, or eons
of time and research...  Nothing is proven beyond "reason of a doubt,"
which is why in testing laboratories, there are continuous "control
groups" for such drugs as Librium and Valium, which have been on the
market for years, but still can't be ascertained as stable in their
effectiveness or consequences...

You are arguing about apples and oranges...nothing is set in
stone...everything keeps changing, including YOU!!!!  That truly is the
nature of Science...which is why it continues to be debated!

M.B. Prondzinski

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.