Government views Monarch Butterfly Releases as a threat

JJCardinal jjcardinal at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 21:05:24 EST 2001

>I also have to wonder about the use of terms like 'weedy species'.

Forgive me for my ignorance; I came into this thread only now and have no idea
what is being said and how this thread started.  If it would not be too much
trouble could someone provide me with links to information or explained the
situation to me in lay terms?

I own a nature/birding store that annually distributes and tags 800+ monarch
larvae to local residents for the pleasure of rearing and release.  Has this
activity contributed in a negative way?

Louise Dawson
www.jjcardinal.com