WEEDY

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 15:56:23 EST 2001

Thanks Pat,

I really meant the application being transferred to faunal populations. It wqas
my way of just lightening up a _little_ on Paul

Bob Parcelles, Jr.
Pinellas Park, FL
--- Ogletree <irishwal at vlnk.net> wrote:
> Bob Parcelles,Jr. wrote:
> >
> > Paul,
> >
> > I stand corrected. "Weedy" must be California Speak which is quite alien to
> > us East Coasters. :-)
> >
> > Bob

> Bob,
> There are at least some East-Coasters that use the term "weedy". You
> might find it interesting that USDA, APHIS, now uses the term in the
> Conditions section of issued shipping and release permits. Follow this
> link and scroll down to Conditions.
> http://www.aphis.usda.gov:80/cgi-bin/ppq-permits/get-pp-permit.pl?44110
> Regards,
> Patrick Ogletree

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPMTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Ecology is the economics of nature; economics is the ecolgy of man"...Dr. Marston Bates, 1962

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com