Subscribe BLG e-Newsletter

Bulgarian Lepidopterist Group abadjiev at bgcict.acad.bg
Fri Dec 28 17:09:47 EST 2001

BULGARIAN LEPIDOPTERIST GROUP
e-NEWSLETTER
word in the subject: SUBSCRIBE.

Every year (JUST ONCE), we'll send you a newsletter that will keep you
informed about Bulgarian Lepidopterist Group and its activity.

We hope you enjoy BLG e-Newsletter, but if you decide you don't wish to
receive the newsletter any longer, you can cancel your subscription at any
time. The easiest way to unsubscribe is to send as an e-mail with a single
word in the subject: UNSUBSCRIBE.

Please note that Bulgarian Lepidopterist Group is committed to protecting
your privacy. We will use your e-mail address only to send you BLG
e-Newsletter. We will not give it to any other organization or use it for
any other purpose.

Thanks again. And we hope you enjoy BLG e-Newsletter.

To all subscribers:
First issue will be posted on 31 January 2002.

Stanislav
Editor, Bulgarian Lepidopterist Group e-Newsletter

Bulgarian Lepidopterist Group
c/o Institute of Zoology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
1 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
e-mail: abadjiev at bgcict.acad.bg