Mystery larvae

Martha Rosett Lutz lutzrun at avalon.net
Sat Dec 29 20:16:59 EST 2001

Mark Walker wrote:

"I have a stupid question.  With all of the Oleander introduced in
California, why don't we have any spotted wasp moths out here?"

With all due respect (and I have quite a bit of respect for Mark!) I don't
believe in 'stupdi questions.'  The only stupid question is that one that
does not get asked because the learner feels stupid for asking.  (There are
some silly questions--but that's WAY off topic.  My youngest kids are
experts at those kinds of questions.)

I think it's an excellent question, and look forward to someone giving it a try!

In Stride,
Martha Rosett Lutz