Information on the Housing Inspection Foundation

Housing Inspection Foundation hif at iami.org
Wed Feb 7 15:12:34 EST 2001

Attn: Pest Control Department

As a professional Home Inspector, you will be interested in this special invitation to become a Designated RHI, Registered Home Inspector, a Member of the Housing Inspection Foundation, the Association of Home Inspectors. More buyers, sellers, lenders and governmental agencies are seeking the services of Home Inspectors to avoid legal liability and know the true value of a home. Legislation is now in place requiring Home Inspections on all FHA-financed properties.
Protecting the business's and proprietary rights of inspectors has always been a major goal of the Housing Inspection Foundation. Ensuring that existing inspectors are grandfathered past oppressive licensing laws is just one of the many benefits of being a member of HIF. You will also receive a comprehensive Home Inspection Manual, the forms required to perform complete Home Inspections, invitations to educational seminars, The Home Inspector newsletter, special rates and membership discounts, a listing in the Annual Directory of Members, and much more.

As the industry grows, you need to grow also. That is why it is so important for you to belong to an Association and be professionally recognized. As a Registered Home Inspector, you will gain additional clients and inspection opportunities. To become a member or learn more about the Housing Inspection Foundation, please visit our website and fill out our membership application.  Annual membership dues are $185.00.  For your convenience I have provided a link directly to our site listed below.  Join the association of the new millennium.  Become a member of the Housing Inspection Foundation TODAY!

If you would like to visit the Housing Inspection Foundation website please click on the following link or type it into your browser --http://www.iami.org/hif.cfm

Sincerely,
Housing Inspection Foundation
Robert G. Johnson
Executive Director
1224 North Nokomis NE
Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
Tel: (320) 763-6350
Fax: (320) 763-9290
Email: hif at iami.org

This email was never intended to be SPAM. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond to this email with 'Remove' in the subject box.