Binocular microscopes

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Thu Feb 8 18:35:55 EST 2001

About a year ago I bought the Paragon model, distributed by LW
Scientific, at an astronomy store where I live.  This is the low end
model (then it retailed for $179), but I have been very satisfied with
it.  The rack and pinion works good, and the optics are very good in the
one I have.  LW Scientific has a web site (search on LW Scientific).
The box the scope came in has the following phone number on it:
1-800726-7345.