Leplist

Simon Coombes simon at butterfly-guide.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 04:05:12 EST 2001

Hi

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you want, but in my web pages I have
lists of the species which you can see in each European country, together
with an idea of how common they are.
The URL below should take you there, I don't think it works with Netscape
though.

The Link is  http://www.butterfly-guide.co.uk/regions/ .

I hope this helps.

Simon