anise swallowtail & purplish copper

Cris Guppy or Aud Fischer cguppy at quesnelbc.com
Tue Feb 20 01:11:18 EST 2001

Robberflies should not be a problem at Terra Nova, there are only very low
densities in that area. Wasps could be a problem if there is high density in
the year of introduction (they attack both adults and larvae). Lacewings are
generally low density in that area, and should not be a problem as long as
eggs & larvae are well dispersed.