My Tucson sightings

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Fri Feb 23 22:14:34 EST 2001

BMW60 wrote:

> Gee, it absolutely amazes me how such limited information can create a bucket
> of worms.  My only real reason for listing my sightings  was to help rev up
> those poor folks up north that need a kick-start for the impending season of
> lepping.  Most of the letters were pretty nice but a couple guys really got
> wrapped around the axle over the count.  Come on guys, this information wasnt
> intended to help put a manned spacecraft on Mars.  Get a grip!  Bill in Tucson

Bill -
Please continue to report your sightings.  I try to put all reports such
as yours from the Pima, Santa Cruz, Cochise, and Graham Counties as well
as from Sonora on the SEABA website.
And since you like to count - how about helping on the Portal Count the
last Saturday of July?
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ