Fw: Field data (Sightings)

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Feb 24 16:47:41 EST 2001

Bob,
Hey,  at least I'm good for a few laughs! My wife just said what are you
laughing at? ( So you know it was out loud.) I said, what I just read. Of
course I didn't tell her it was my own bit-quited. She also asked why I
didn't go collecting today? I should have stuck with plan A. OK, I'm going
outside before I drive everyone insane. (I must already be insane as it is
a beautiful 70 degree day out there, and I'm still in here.)
 RG