Spectacular metamorphosis

Silvan vwaffle at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 14:10:56 EST 2001

I invite you to read and comment on my article:

**Spectacular metamorphosis**
Why would nature favour a lifestyle as complex as a butterfly's
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/browse/view_article.gsp?c_id=366156

Thanks

Silvan

--
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw

Silvan's Quote of the day for February 26, 2001:
"Trees are the teachers, revealers, containers,
companions, and protectors of the sacred."
~Thomas Moore, **The Re-Enchantment of Everyday Life**
(HarperCollins, 1996)

Homepage: Silvan's Glade
http://www.geocities.com/vwaffle/

Van Waffle
Contributing Editor, Living With Nature
Suite101.com, Inc.
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/living_with_nature

Index of themestream articles:
http://www.themestream.com/articles/84681.html

Join Suite101:
http://www.suite101.com/join.cfm/68718

vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw