Find a Book

Kelly Richers KeRichers at wasco.k12.ca.us
Thu Jan 4 11:01:44 EST 2001

The problem with the softcover reprint from Dover is that the photo =
reproduction of the plates is virtually unusable for identification =
purposes.  Since I have both editions, I can speak from experience.

>>> "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep at extremezone.com> 01/03/01 06:39PM >>>
18 copies in one search.  I guess that shoots down any ideas anyone may
have of buying up all available copies to drive up the price, especially
since Dover Publications had also reprinted it (-:

   http://www.peabody.yale.edu/other/lepsl=20