Extinction vs accuracy

rudy benavides rbenavid at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:25:34 EST 2001

Leroy,

Although when I have travelled on I75 between Ft. Myers and Naples, I am
glad to see those shredders attempting to raze the invasive Melaleuca trees
that have completely taken over the roadside.  Maybe they should bring in
sugar gliders, which I understand help control the trees in Australia by
eating the flowers.  Just kidding.

Rudy Benavides
Maryland