Eighty five pages

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 12:14:04 EST 2001

In article
<60F1FEB31CA3D211A1B60008C7A45F43088F2F1A at blaze.bcsc.GOV.BC.CA>,
  Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca wrote:
> Neil Jones wrote: "The indictment which lead to his felony conviction
ran to
> EIGHTY FIVE
> pages".  This is in reference to a legal proceeding in the USA some
years
> ago. I am not an expert on the USA legal system so I cannot attach any
> particular significance to the number of pages in the said
indictment; for
> all I know the number of pages was quite routine.  More than one
citizen of
> the USA has expressed to me the opinion that it is common practice in
that
> country for indictments to be tantamount to throwing a bunch of crap
against
> the wall and seeing how much sticks.  Of course I do not know if this
> opinion is or is not congruent with other opinions on the same topic.
> Apologies again for rising to ripe bait; I really would prefer to
discuss
> butterflies.

> Norbert Kondla  P.Biol., RPBio.

I really don't think it is fruitful for me to debate his issue with you.
However for those who want to judge whether this guy was really guilty
or whether there was no real evidence against him see
http://www.wildlifewebsite.com/faq/

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.nwjones.demon.co.uk/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/