Cold Cold Cold

Sunsol SUNSOL at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 23 20:44:16 EST 2001

Well, we don't get hard frosts around here, but there was frost on the
ground last week. That is about as cold as it gets. And yesterday, I found a
gulf fritilary caterpillar in the garden. This is not about global warming,
it is about those silly butterflies who don't know when to quit. The gulf
fritilaries were flying into the fall and winter, unlike any other butterfly
in my garden. I haven't seen any adults the last couple of weeks.

Sally