the extremists and viruses

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Fri Jan 26 17:18:54 EST 2001

-- and I thought we were crowded in Canada (largest or second largest
country on our humble little planet)with a population smaller than some
cities.  My closing thought for the week is that to the list of war,
pestilence and disease we can add intolerance. OK, I confess, the one thing
I do have to try real hard to tolerate is intolerance :-)