USGS data - Shuey-etc.

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Wed Jan 31 16:25:35 EST 2001

Absolutely shocking. Bob, thanks for spilling the beans on this sordid state
of affairs. Perhaps if enough scientists in your country demanded a more
rigorous product from the tax dollars spent, something would shake loose. My
rhetorical question is: Why is the Geological Survey mucking about with
butterflies and moths in the first place ? I assume some credibility and
common sense mandate for rocks and surficial geology.  Should not biological
information fall under the umbrella of the Fish and Wildlife service ???
Just a dumb question from a foreigner :-)