Vanessa

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mon Jun 4 16:12:13 EDT 2001

Something to watch for re. the Vanessa invasion in southern Saskatchewan and
southern Alberta is the possibility of some of them being Vanessa annabella.
They have been turning up with the cardui in southern BC this spring.  Worth
checking out some closely, I for one am not able to confidently separate
them in flight at a distance