Fwd: Re: NY Times Butterflying Article

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Mon Jun 11 14:09:03 EDT 2001

And it appears that unwarranted accusations of anitintellectualism can be
used by people who have difficulty with information and opinions that do not
agree with their view of the world. Where is the antiintellectualism in
responding to published drivel??  How does that make one a scoundrel. A
scoundrel to me is the person who takes the cheap shots, not the person who
rises to the bait.