Id help requested from photos

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Jun 11 16:15:58 EDT 2001

John and others with same need.

Several people will likely be willing to do this - most of us with
taxonomic leanings specialize in some group for there are some good
generalists too. I frequently get sent photos of southeastern butterflies
(I am not a moth guy - though I did a Sphinx larvae photo sent my way from
British Columbia a few days ago - looked like a while line to me but
referred them to a second opinion....)  SO, just post what you have a
question about and in what family - and let the ID freaks get back to you.
I like IDing stuff but time is limited too. North American butterflies are
all I do - esp. skippers and hairstreaks.
Ron

PS  I need all the help I can get with computer related stuff too. Some of
these folks just have no idea just how far computer amateurs and novices
some of US are. :-)  ... Now, how do you make italics?