The Question has been Ask.

Leptraps at aol.com Leptraps at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 23:50:38 EDT 2001

I have sent the Jeffrey Glassberg and e-mail message and ask him the
question, is NABA and Jeffrey Glassberg opposed to collecting? All we can do
is await his answer.

Whether the answer is yes or no, it will end the debate. Or will it?

I received a letter of apology from Jeffrey Glassberg on behalf of NABA when
several members on a field trip as part of a NABA meeting destroyed one of my
bait traps and tampered with several others. I believe Mr. Glassberg takes a
lot of heat for the anti-collecting attitude of some of the NABA members. It
is my opinion that neither NABA or Jeffrey Glassberg will be opposed to
purposeful collecting.

We shall see.

Cheers,

Leroy C. Koehn