No subject

Martin Livemore Martin.Livemore at penguin.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 02:22:53 EDT 2001

UNSUBSCRIBE LEPS-L

Penguin's Wrights Lane offices will be relocating in June and July 2001. Our new address is 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL. Switchboard Tel. 020 7010 3000, Fax 020 7010 6060. Please contact the sender for further information. Our distribution centre remains unchanged at Bath Road, Harmondsworth, Middlesex, UB7 0DA.

Visit the new Penguin web site at www.penguin.co.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify us
immediately, then delete this e-mail.