Georgia Leps website

DR. JAMES ADAMS JADAMS at em.daltonstate.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:17:06 EST 2001

To all those trying to use the Georgia leps Website,

	I apologize for the inconsistency in easy access to this website
over the last couple of weeks.  There have been some problems
with the Dalton State College server, and an attempt is being made
to correct them as we speak.  Apparently, it has been a difficult
problem to isolate.  Access is not always allowed, sometimes you
may get on and then get kicked off, other times it seems to work
just fine.  At any rate, to this point today, I have not had any major
problems with access, so hopefully there is light at the end of the
tunnel.

	Please let your lep friends who are not on this list that the
problem with this website will get fixed, and that they should not
get discouraged from trying to use the website.

	Thanks for your patience.

		James

Dr. James K. Adams
Dept. of Natural Science and Math
Dalton State College
213 N. College Drive
Dalton, GA  30720
Phone: (706)272-4427; fax: (706)272-2533
http://www.daltonstate.edu/galeps/  (Georgia Lepidoptera)
U of Michigan's President James Angell's
  Secret of Success: "Grow antennae, not horns"