No subject

Liz Day beebuzz at kiva.net
Thu Mar 29 00:42:08 EST 2001

My "how to rear saturniid moths" article is now up on my website.  (URL
below.)  This is the same (long, detailed) article that has been on Rick
Mikula's site, only with more information added now.   Comments or
critiques welcome.   (Except the comment that I don't know how to design a
web page; I already know that :-).

Cheers,
Liz

Liz Day
Indianapolis, Indiana, central USA  (40 N, ~86 W)
USDA zone 5b.  Winters ~20F, summers ~85F.  Formerly temperate deciduous
forest.
daylight at kiva.net
www.kiva.net/~daylight