Red Admirals on track

Patrick Foley patfoley at csus.edu
Tue May 15 15:11:50 EDT 2001

They make such incorrect statements accidentally, I suspect. Paul Cherubini
leaves out the other species in that sentence, and I think that the Red Admiral
got smuggled in accidentally. So send them a direct message, Paul, to fix their
mistake. That is the way science works. It does not work by secret-agenda,
closed-room efforts to subvert all that is great about America and Canada. Those
efforts take place elsewhere.

Yours scientifically and proud of it,
Patrick Foley
patfoley at csus.edu