Quantum Bulbs

Leptraps at aol.com Leptraps at aol.com
Wed May 16 10:27:17 EDT 2001

I recently acquired the new Sylvania Quantum Black Light Bulb. 15 Watt 18 inch Tube. I used it for the first time last night. It appears that it has a greater attraction in UV blue bands. However, I understand that it has been available in the UK for over two years. Does anybody out there, either in the UK or anywhere else used this bulb, and if so, how many hours of use and what were the results.

Leroy C. Koehn
202 Redding Road
Georgetown, KY
USA    40324-2622