Red Admirals on track

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Thu May 17 01:05:18 EDT 2001

Is it possible that at the point in time when they said "Shipping Red
Admirals, is particularly inappropriate because they are not naturally
found over much of the United States" that the red admiral was not
naturally found over much of the united states?  If this statement is
many years old (and is being used by NABA now because it supports their
cause) and made before the widespread shipping of red admirals started
being common (is this true?), it would have the 'appearance' of being a
scientifically inaccurate statement if it now occur over much of the
united states because of the extensive (?) shipping that may have taken
place after they made their statement.

I don't know much about this subject, i.e., the red admiral, its
importance to human social life, its distribution, and the NABA
article.  Am I misinterpreting these statements and going off in the
wrong direction?  This is just a thought I have.

Stan