New Legal Resource: The Trade Secret Office, Inc.

R. Mark Halligan contact at thetso.com
Mon May 21 15:43:11 EDT 2001

Legal Professional:

Your address is on a web page linked to THE TRADE SECRETS HOMEPAGE.
As the Sponsor of THE TRADE SECRETS HOMEPAGE, I am writing to advise
you about The Trade Secrets Office, Inc.  See http://www.thetso.com.

The Trade Secrets Office, Inc. has developed a revolutionary new
technology for the identification and protection of trade secrets.
In addition to assisting companies in trade secret litigation, this
new technology will benefit the banking industry, the accounting
profession, the insurance industry and the licensing profession.
I am proud to be a co-inventor of this technology and a technical
advisor to The Trade Secret Office, Inc.

I encourage you to visit The Trade Secret Office, Inc. website. We
are looking for feedback on this project and for corporate sponsors.

If you have any further questions, please contact Richard F. Weyand,
the President of The Trade Secret Office, Inc., at 1-800-TSO-Shhh!
or via email at weyand at thetso.com.

R. Mark Halligan, Esq.
The Trade Secrets Homepage
http//www.execpc.com/~mhallign/