[Fwd: Photos of Aellopos sp.?]

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Wed May 23 15:26:28 EDT 2001

I am forwarding this for Sheri who is writing the Hummingbird Guide for
H-M.
Please reply directly directly to her at mailto:sabobird at mindspring.com
Thanks!

--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due September 2001
          http://pages.zdnet.com/hbrodkin/butterfliesofarizona/