SE Arizona Butterfly Counts and Collecting on Counts

Bill Cornelius billcor at mail.mcn.org
Sun May 27 00:54:04 EDT 2001

Robert & Everybody interested:
this is my opinnion : there's nothing in common among them except perhaps a desire to belong to what they see as a rightous group. I like to see myself as a Buddist, but that's partly so I won't be associated with the religous right. I imagine every ones moral basis is ultimately unreasonable, and could just as easily be caused by hormones. Not to kill people & other things is good & kind but we're overruning the earth with good intentions. So here's some Buddist stuff: All actions are equal, some is better but only so it will get you to
where you see that it's all equal. But if you assume it's all equal without knowing, then it's not equal, & taking sides is natural. & if any of you right wingers don't like it, that's tough, show me up.
Bill