Red Admirals - USGS Map - South Carolina

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Mon May 28 09:37:27 EDT 2001

Folks,

I checked the Notes on the Butterflies of North Carolina 8th Approximation
which included South Carolina records as well. It shows more that more than
half  SC counties have reports of Red Admirals and other missing species
not shown at the USGS site.

If you want to download a copy of Notes on the Butterflies of North
Carolina 8th Approximation it`s available for free download at
http://www.ncsparks.net/butterfly/nbnc.html it`s just over 2 mb and uses
the Adobe Acrobat Reader.

BTW I have found 3 Painted Ladies near Durham, NC since Friday, my first
seen here since 1999.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC

Butterflies Found in North Carolina online
http://www.rlephoto.com/butterflies/butterflies.html
Carolina Butterfly Society webmaster
http://www.carolinabutterflysociety.org/