Numbers and RG

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed May 30 16:32:58 EDT 2001

What a day this is. I got back at midnight last night from a two day
collecting/ research trip and combined family holiday - don't try this.
Then, got to bed at 4:30 a.m. and up at 10:30. Sorting specimens,
measuring, data (two cryptic species one undescribed). Trying to get a
female to oviposit. Trying to get a plant in the ground before the sun
comes around  too much. Going through 45 emails - answered a couple easy
ones, but working in and out on one on collecting, Neil etc.  Then this
post. I can't resist addressing it - below.