TILS Scientific Names Index now online

Mikie michael_ann at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 1 16:14:51 EST 2001

I have received the same type of message before, but I usually see it when
I'm doing a website search with yahoo or ixquick and the headings will come
up followed by the message you posted.  I had to talk to my husband about
it, who is a little more savvy than me.

To get to the point :-)... The character set is defined in the META tag
within the HTML document you are accessing.  I get this error when pages are
attempting to load that are written in a language other than English.  This
may be a case of updating your browser to support other defined character
types.

I hope this helps,
Mikie

in article 93262E125E75D5119EC60003476BEAD8376869 at GREENBAYML00, Tiser, Gene