Yup, another e-group

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Nov 2 01:04:11 EST 2001

I enjoy the six list/chat groups I am subscribed to.  As of yesterday I was
only subscribed to 5.  Today I subscribed to TILS-leps-talk.  You can too
at.
TILS-leps-talk-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Blame this one on Harry P.  He is on about 1,000 groups and suggested to me
the other day that perhaps TILS should afford the opportunity to anyone who
might want one connected to that infamous gang.  So, what the heck.  It is
open membership, open topics, unmoderated, but all attachments are blocked.
We'll see how things evolve. Taxonomy will hopefully be a frequent topic.

Ronnie G.

PS  Harry, and  you wonder why you don't have any spare time -- now you're
on 1,001 email channels.