TC-ISBN adjustment & free TTR issue

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sat Nov 3 04:28:52 EST 2001

The initial set up on the TC-ISBN "Sample" page had the formatting messed
up.  That has been fixed.  It might actually make sense now.  There is a
sample section of the index (Pterourus) including a notes section.
Eventually, the index will initially only come up with genus names. A click
on a genus will expand it to all its species, and a click on a species will
expand each to a full synonymy.  It is very important to us in these
initial set up stages that we get as much feedback (pro and con) to help
make this as user friendly (what you want and need) as possible.  All
comments should be sent to the Editor - Harry Pavulaan - whose email link
is on the TC-ISBN home page.

Now, since it is the first of November it is time to offer our "free TTR
issue" of the month.  So if anyone is interested in receiving the issue
below, just reply to this email and a PDF file will be sent to you attached
to an email.

TTR Vol. 1 # 7, 1999.  A New Subspecies of Brephidium isophthalma
(Lycaenidae: Polyommatinae) From Coastal South Carolina.  by Pavulaan and
Gatrelle

This may be the last month this is offered via Leps-l as TILS now has a
Yahoo email group set up and it would seem more appropriate to just post
these things there in the future so as not to clutter up Leps -l.

Ron Gatrelle