CHECKLIST

Mike Soukup mikayak3 at home.net
Tue Nov 13 18:13:30 EST 2001

I know this is a long shot.  But, does anybody have Ferguson's checklist
in either a text or database.  I had been typing in ALL of the names in
an effort to create a computerized collection package.  But, in the
"great triple computer crash of 2001" I lost everything (and it was
about 4600 entries so far....sigh).  I have been and continue to steal
lists from websites....but they are incomplete in both total species and
data (ie. name of person who described the species and date).  Any help
would be GREATLY appreciated.......