Papilio alaskensis - NOT

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Tue Nov 20 17:15:36 EST 2001

Well I really should slow down with my keyboarding so that my brain can
catch up the fingers :-) I goofed when I mentioned Papilio alaskensis in a
previous note. I should have typed Papilio aliaska of course. If anyone is
interested you can read more about this taxonomic interpretation from egg
micropyle structure in: Eitschberger, U. 1993. Die Struktur der Eihuellen
einiger Papilio-Arten in Vergleich unter dem REM/SEM. Atalanta
24(1/2):15-32.
Apologies for the inadvertant confusion; musta still been thinking about
frigga alaskensis etc :-)

Norbert Kondla  P.Biol., RPBio.
Ministry of Sustainable Resource Management
845 Columbia Avenue, Castlegar, British Columbia V1N 1H3
Phone 250-365-8610
Mailto:Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca