concept 4

Niklas Wahlberg Niklas.Wahlberg at zoologi.su.se
Fri Nov 23 10:09:49 EST 2001

Do I understand correctly? You don't have a species concept? Does this mean
you describe species/subspecies on ad hoc principles with no underlying
hypotheses of what actually constitutes a species or subspecies (in your
opinion)? I'm quite surprised since if this is so then it takes the
credibility out of your work. Please elaborate as I'm sure you do have some
kind of concept!

Cheers,
Niklas

At 09:39 23.11.2001 -0500, Ron Gatrelle wrote:
>I don't have one.  Which is not to be confused with not having a clue.
>RG

Niklas Wahlberg
Department of Zoology
Stockholm University