more Thunberg, 1791

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Fri Nov 30 10:31:11 EST 2001

simple question; simple answer. There is no argument; there is an effort to
clarify the authorship of some butterfly names. I cannot go out and catch a
bug because I live in a part of the world that is often humorously referred
to as "the great white north" -- there is nothing to catch at his time of