web visitors?

Chris J. Durden drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 18 14:51:04 EDT 2001

Neil,
    Ah, yes. How about looking at NABA meta tags. They are probably playing
the same game too. The web is intensely political to the point that those
who do not play the game tend to be ignored or go to the bottom of the list
found by the search engine. Ron would be foolish not to advertise "the
truth" to the NABA disciples. This is not deceptive practice. Just look at
the keywords list on several scientific journal articles to see how widely
and obliquely this is done outside the web too.
...............Chris Durden