bugs eating my drum PLEASE HELP

Patrice gill patrice.gill at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 3 21:18:47 EDT 2001

Hi,
I got my djembe two years ago and have not used it for a month or
soo...mental note have to quit job to get more drumming time...any how I

have noticed saw dust on the ground around my drum and have observed
small bug in the dust and in the drum.The drum was imported from africa.
The bug are about 1mm long (1/32th of an inch). Little holes have now
appered on
the outside of the drum. I have tried isecticides to no avail, some one
has suggested to freeze my drum for a week?!! PLEASE HELP ME MY DRUM IS
MELTING FAST.