Butterflies (3 spp.) and the F&WS

Clay Taylor CTaylor at swarovskioptik.com
Tue Sep 4 09:36:00 EDT 2001

Stan -

    You're right, people do things that seem absolutely nuts to us, but by
their frame of reference they are perfectly correct.

    Have you ever invited your neighbors over into your "paradise" and shown
then a family of quail, the butterflies coming to native wildflowers, and
all of the other things that make your yard special?   Perhaps they think
all those critters just "show up", or even worse, think that their property
only harbors scorpions and rattlesnakes and the only way to make it "safe"
is to kill every living thing in it.

Clay Taylor
ctaylor at att.net