Speyeria Shenanigans and Pieris

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Fri Sep 7 16:02:45 EDT 2001

Norbert's stuff is so good we are going to include it as a regular
reference on our TILS website links page.   While I have ya all, I am going
to get with Joe to find out why the hesseli hesseli and hesseli angulata
photos have not yet been posted in our Photos section.  I will try to get
them him to put them up tonight or tomorrow.
Ron.
http://www.tils-ttr.org