butterflies of az

Hank & Priscilla Brodkin hankb at theriver.com
Fri Sep 28 12:01:25 EDT 2001

> Joanne Kasko wrote:
>
> I'd like to confirm - I sent a pre-order check in April for this
> book.  Originally it was due out in August.  Can you let me know appr.
> when it will be shipped and confirm I am on the list?
>
> Thanks!
>
> joanne kasko

Joanne -
Thanks for asking and sorry for the delay.
the copies of "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide" have been
printed.  We got a a copy by air from Hong Kong last week and the book
is beautiful.
The books are now on the freighter which is scheduled to dock in
Oakland, California on October 3.  The books then have to be unloaded,
clear customs, and will trucked to Bob Stewart's house in Arcata,
California around the the 10th of October.
For those of you who ordered the book in advance - the shipping boxes
have already been assembled and labeled so they all should be in the
mail (UPS or however Bob is shipping them) soon after.
Thanks for you patience.  We are sure you will be pleased.
--
	             Hank & Priscilla Brodkin
	          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
                   Send Mailto:hankb at theriver.com
             SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association
          http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
         "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
    by Bob Stewart, Priscilla and Hank Brodkin - due October 2001
         http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/book.html