Fw: [leps-talk] new Order

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Mon Apr 1 19:24:08 EST 2002

Can't keep this all to ourselves over at leps-talk.  So just in case some
here have not heard of this....

(Got to say this though.  We do understand that if a whole new-to-science
_Order_ of insects is just now being discovered/recognized, that there are
thousands of those species and genera Mike Quinn points out that we need to
find/protect too. (And the subspecies I am screaming about.) Ron