[leps-talk] Re: Common Names update

Hank Brodkin hbrodkin at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 2 08:12:33 EST 2002

Obviously, Barb, you have had too much winter up your way.  Spring is coming
and you can enlighten the great unknowing masses in the North Country!
Lighten up.  The world will neither end or be saved by any of our efforts.
I was not making fun of anybody - just stating a method I use to
differentiate between forms. Sorry your took it as an insult, lady!

Hank Brodkin
Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
hbrodkin at earthlink.net
SouthEast Arizona Butterfly Association (SEABA)
http://www.naba.org/chapters/nabasa/home.html
"Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
by Bob Stewart, Priscilla Brodkin and Hank Brodkin
http://home.earthlink.net/~hbrodkin/book.html