Ads on LEPS-L

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Apr 5 07:43:13 EST 2002

You might try something like this (I sent this yesterday after receiving it
in my office):

(AG)

"Duh,

Pleeese halp me. I cannt seam ta find meeself a jab. Af carse, I cannnt
spall eether.

I jes wanna get meeself a gud jab sumplace, mebbe bee da bos.

Tanks.

Aleks;  Uhlec; (Gee, cannnt spall mee on nam.